Auto Appraisal Prices & Order
Diminished Value Appraisal Reports
Our reliable and detailed appraisals are thorough and meet industry standards. Though our services are varied to meet your needs, our pricing is straight-forward and flat. We never charge a contingency fee or take a cut out of your settlement.
Auto appraisers are professionals and industry experts. We are bound by state and federal law to be unbiased and fair. To maintain this neutral position, we cannot take any financial interest in the item being appraised or in the outcome of the appraisal. Therefore, we do not work on commission and instead offer flat fees with no hidden costs.
Our car appraisal services meet the needs of customers across the board, from insurance claimants to classic car collectors. The types of car appraisals we offer include desk appraisals and field appraisals. We are experts in valuation, including diminished loss calculations, stated value for specialty insurance policies, and charity and donation appraisals.
Total Loss Appraisal Reports
Claim ReviewPer Car$50Total LossWant to make sure that your insurance company is offering you a fair price on your vehicle?
Order a Total Loss Claim Review and find out your vehicle’s true cash value.
Order Now Desk AppraisalPer Car$150Total LossThe valuation report you need to submit to the carrier as proof of loss
4 to 7 pages long and includes a list of comparable vehicles
Includes a demand letter
USPAP compliant and industry standard
Inspections available for $125 extra
Order Now Claim ManagementStarting From$100Total LossNegotiate ACV with Insurance Company
Settle ACV with Insurance Company
Supporting Documents and Follow Up
Selecting and Negotiating with Umpire if Necessary
Negotiate and Settle Salvage Value if Necessary
Ready to make a payment? Please use the form below.
Our payment processor is PayPal, however, you don’t need a PayPal account to pay, just a credit card.
Are you having problems with Paypal? Please visit our alternate payment portal.
Diminished Value Desk Appraisals
Our desk appraisals, also referred to as assessments, allow us to serve clients nationwide by performing a review of documentation on smaller claims or less expensive vehicles. Since no physical inspection is necessary, owners can order a desk appraisal online from anywhere in the country.
Our appraisals are recognized by all insurance companies and are USPAP compliant. Why Us?
Diminished Value Field Appraisals
When do I need a field appraisal:
- If the insurance carrier specifically asked for one
- If you have Frame or Structural Damage
- If your airbags deployed
- If you have major damage ( $5,000 or more)
- If you have repair quality issues
- If Diminished Value is Greater than $2,000
- If you are going to court or suing the other party
- If you have a first party claim and we’re negotiating a settlement
Our field appraisals are available in Georgia and are our most comprehensive offering. They include a physical inspection and repair quality checkup, PLUS everything that’s offered in a desk appraisal. Field appraisals are preferred over a desk appraisal in a few situations such as when the insurance carrier specifically requests it, your vehicle suffers structural damage, the quality of the repairs is in question, or you will be going to court or suing the other party.
Field appraisal = Desk Appraisal + Comprehensive Inspection
What’s included in our Comprehensive Inspection
- Multi-point vehicle inspection: We verify the vehicle’s year/make/model/mileage, equipment and condition.
- Repair quality checkup: We inspect your vehicle for repair related issues like over-spray, misaligned panels, uneven gaps, mismatched paint etc. We cannot establish Repair Related Diminished Value without a physical inspection.
- Repair-related diminished value: If your vehicle is repaired following a loss, in addition to the general loss in market value that it may suffer by virtue of having been in an accident, there may be the case where the repairs are not completed properly. If this happens and the body shop exhausts all means of solving the problem, the law states that you may be entitled to monetary compensation for the poorly repaired items. We can help you supply a reliable calculation of your loss; a physical inspection is necessary to estimate the effect of the repairs.
A few things to keep in mind:
- If the insurance company requires a physical inspection, then a field appraisal is necessary
- If you order a desk appraisal but later need an inspection, an additional $125 will be charged
- If you have major repair quality issues, you may need a field appraisal instead of a desk appraisal
- Settlement services start from $100 (most claims) but can go much higher depending on the time the claim takes to settle (our hourly ate is $250 / hour)