As an accredited A+ member of the Better Business Bureau, our company follows strict customer satisfaction guidelines.
Before we offer our appraisal solutions to you, we make sure you have a solid claim by offering you a free diminished value estimate.
If your final settlement amount is less than what you started out with before hiring plus our appraisal fee, we will refund 100% of our appraisal fee.
Terms, Conditions and Exclusions
- All settlement offers must be verified before refunds are issued.
- Vehicles with prior accidents or with damage undisclosed to us are exempt from our MBG policy.
- All claim submission and follow up instructions must be followed for the transaction to qualify for our MBG.
- We cannot offer a refund if the claim goes to trial and you request our expert testimony.
- Refunds are only offered on personal claims, corporations or businesses don’t qualify for MBG.
- Refunds are offered on ALL qualified claims. If your claim does not qualify for the MBG, we will tell you before you hire us.
- Refunds are only offered on Diminished Value claims.
- You can still use our appraisal for tax purposes even if we issue a full refund.
- We cannot offer a refund if the insurance company reimbursed you for the appraisal cost.
- We don’t guarantee the payment of our entire appraised amounts, as claims are normally negotiated.
- We are not attorneys or accountants but auto appraisers, we do not offer legal or tax advice.
- Refunds are not offered if you signed a release of liability before hiring us.
- Claims outside of Georgia don’t qualify for refunds unless otherwise agreed upon in advance.
The federal government recognizes diminished value and allows for an itemized deduction for uncompensated losses.
Use IRS form 4684*. http://www.irs.gov/pub/irs-pdf/f4684.pdf
*Please consult with your CPA as DVGA does not offer legal or tax advice.