Money Back Guarantee
As an accredited member of the Better Business Bureau, our company follows strict customer satisfaction guidelines. Before we offer our appraisal solutions to you, we make sure you have a solid claim.
We are so confident in our results we offer our customers a 100% money back guarantee on all Diminished Value appraisals.
If you’re considering several appraisers, this should be the first question you ask! The intent of this guarantee is to ensure that our clients are never out of pocket regardless of the outcome of the claim.
If the appraisal company you are considering for Diminished Value will not give your money back, you shouldn’t hire them, period. The overwhelming majority of our claims settle right away, if they don’t we will support you every step of the way up to and including testifying in court as your expert witness.
Our Senior Appraiser, Tony Rached, has testified numerous times in court, in fact, he is authorized by the Georgia Bar Association to conduction Attorney training on Diminished Value Auto Torts.
Our Promise to you:
If the claim’s final settlement amount is less than the insurer’s initial offer plus our appraisal fee, we will refund 100% of our appraisal fee.
Terms, Conditions and Exclusions
- All settlement offers must be verified before refunds are issued.
- Vehicles with prior accidents or with damage undisclosed to us are exempt from our MBG policy.
- All claim submission and follow up instructions must be followed for the transaction to qualify for our MBG.
- We cannot offer a refund if the claim goes to trial and you request our expert testimony.
- Refunds are only offered on personal claims, corporations or businesses don’t qualify for MBG.
- Refunds are offered on ALL qualified claims. If your claim does not qualify for the MBG, we will tell you before you hire us.
- Refunds are only offered on Diminished Value claims.
- You can still use our appraisal for tax purposes even if we issue a full refund.
- We cannot offer a refund if the insurance company reimbursed you for the appraisal cost.
- We don’t guarantee the payment of our entire appraised amounts, as claims are normally negotiated.
- We are not attorneys or accountants but auto appraisers, we do not offer legal or tax advice.
- The MBG is not applicable if you signed a release of liability form before hiring us.
- Claims outside of Georgia don’t qualify for our MBG unless otherwise agreed.
The federal government recognizes diminished value and allows for an itemized deduction for uncompensated losses.
Use IRS form 4684*. http://www.irs.gov/pub/irs-pdf/f4684.pdf
*Please consult with your CPA as DVGA does not offer legal or tax advice.