Diminished Value Case Study
2- Diminished Value Calculator Case Study
|Market data suggests that vehicles with prior accident history achieve a much lower cash value. Below is a case study on the effects of collision damage to a vehicle's price.
|Want to know how your case measures up to this study? Call Diminished Value of Georgia and request a free claim review.
- Vehicle: Three year old, Ford Sedan
- Damage Type: Collision with another vehicle
- Repair Amount: $7,500 (parts and labor)
- Severity: Major rear-end damage, structural repairs performed
Diminished Value Calculator
- Pre-Accident Cash Value: $14,640
- Post-Repair Cash Value: $11,540
- Loss In Value Amount: $14,640 - $11,540 = $3,100
- Amount owed by the Insurance Company $3,100