- Cars declined greater than trucks.
- Day Supply for Full-Size Pickups is at a 4-year high.
- Used pickup values remain high.
- Incentives/Rebates are likely to increase on new trucks due to high supply.
- Volume-weighted, overall car segment values decreased by 0.31% last week of May 2019.
- Combined market values had decreased by 0.05% on average during the prior 4-week period.
- Prestige Luxury Cars decreased the most in value in May
- Volume-weighted, overall truck segment (including pickups, SUVs, and vans) values decreased by 0.08% last week.
- Truck market values were up by 0.03% on average during the prior 4-week period.
Volume Weighted Wholesale Average Values
Full-Size Pickup – Day Supply Chart
American Classic Muscle Car Value on the Rise
Recent High Dollar Classic Car Auction Sales
- 1967 Shelby Cobra 427 S/C $2,860,000
- 1966 Shelby Cobra 427 (Street) $2,420,000
- 2015 Porsche 918 Spyder Weissach $1,980,000
- 1970 Plymouth Hemi Cuda Convertible $1,980,000
- 1964 Shelby Cobra 289 Roadster $1,760,000
- 1971 Plymouth Cuda Conv 440 6 Bbl $1,155,000
- 1954 Ferrari Mondial Spider $4,150,000
- 1957 Porsche 550A Spyder $3,775,000
- 1965 Aston Martin DB6 Volante $2,000,000
- 1955 Fiat 8V Coupe $1,975,000