Field Appraiser / Inspector positions are open to candidates with a minimum of 10 years automotive experience and who are self-directed and motivated.
1) Inspect customer vehicles after body shop repairs.
2) Evaluate the quality of work performed by the collision repair facility.
3) Confirm the repairs to match the written estimate.
4) Verify replacement parts to be OEM or aftermarket.
5) Quantify repair related loss in value.
Applicants are required to have automotive experience in sales and/or repair. They should work well independently and meet deadlines consistently. Applicants should note that this position will not always have regular hours. Applicants must possess a clean driving record, pass a background check, and be able to legally work in the US.
As compensation, field inspectors will receive a $100 flat fee per inspection and are reimbursed for expenses.
Territories and available positions:
1) Atlanta, GA Diminished Value Inspector (7 positions open, 5 already filled)
2) Augusta, GA Diminished Value Inspector (3 positions open, 2 already filled)
3) Brunswick, GA Diminished Value Inspector (2 positions open, 1 already filled)
4) Columbus, GA Diminished Value Inspector (2 positions open, 1 already filled)
5) Gainesville, GA Diminished Value Inspector (2 positions open, 1 already filled)
6) Macon, GA Diminished Value Inspector (3 positions open, 1 already filled)
7) Rome, GA Diminished Value Inspector (1 positions open, 0 already filled)
8) Savannah, GA Diminished Value Inspector (4 positions open, 2 already filled)
9) Valdosta, GA Diminished Value Inspector (2 positions open, 1 already filled)
1) Solid knowledge of PC-based applications, including Outlook, Word, and Excel.
2) EXCELLENT organization and communication skills – both verbal and written.
3) Must be able to work independently and meet deadlines.
4) Have an entrepreneurial spirit.
5) Well organized, self-starter, motivated and proactive professional that is quick witted, a go getter that can work well with a team and also handle working independently.
6) Not be a 9-to-5’er (This is NOT a corporate job.)
7) Must be legally authorized to work in the US.
Diminished Value of Georgia is a licensed, BBB-accredited company specializing in diminished value assessments. For more information about the car appraisal services they offer, please visit DVGA online.
Diminished Value of Georgia is a subsidiary of Car Appraisals and Claims LLC who also operates several other car related businesses throughout the Southeast.
Diminished Value of Georgia does not discriminate on the basis of race, creed, color, ethnicity, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender expression, age, height, weight, physical or mental ability, veteran status, military obligations, and marital status.
To be considered for the field inspector position, please apply below: