Diminished Value Report Requirements.
Diminished Value Report Requirements:
To process your Diminished value claim we need the following from you:
- Final Repair Bill from Body Shop OR insurance company estimate showing the total repair amount.
- Police Report (if available)
- 3 or 4 Digital pictures. (If pre-existing damages exist on your vehicle)
- Filled out Diminished Value Questionnaire. Click Here.
- Make Payment. Click Here.
If you have a soft copy of the paperwork needed above or pictures of the vehicle , please use the form below to submit them. Or you can email them as an attachment to : email@example.com or fax them to 678-666-2575.
Repair Related Diminished Value:
This occurs when your vehicle is not repaired properly and the body shop exhausts all means of rectifying the problem. If this is the case, a physical inspection is mandatory to estimate a monetary compensation for poorly repaired items. If you are not sure about the quality of work, then a physical inspection is the best way to make sure you’re not leaving any money on the table.
Total Loss Report Requirements:
To process your total loss claim we need the following from you: