Due to expanding operations in Atlanta, Diminished Value of Georgia, the state’s leading auto appraisal company is now hiring new marketing managers.
Diminished Value of Georgia, Atlanta’s leading auto appraisal company is now hiring new marketing managers to help expand our operations throughout the state of Georgia.
Our valued clients range drastically in size, from individuals seeking appraisals to their personal vehicles to attorneys and insurance carriers.
– Network with our existing business clients
– Call on new prospective business clients
– Attend networking meetings
– Attend social events
– Solid knowledge of PC-based applications, including Outlook, Word, and Excel.
– EXCELLENT organization and communication skills – both verbal and written.
– Must be able to work independently and meet deadlines.
– Have an entrepreneurial spirit.
– Well organized, self-starter, motivated and proactive professional that is quick witted, a go getter that can work well with a team and also handle working independently.
– Not be a 9-to-5’er (This is NOT a corporate job.)
– Must be legally authorized to work in the US
Experience that is not required but will get you noticed:
– Inside or outside sales
– PPC and SEO
– Marketing or Business Degree
– Flat fee per event
– Expenses reimbursement
– Mileage reimbursement
– Meals and Entertainment reimbursement
To be considered for the marketing manager position, please apply by filling out the questionnaire below:
Diminished Value of Georgia does not discriminate on the basis of race, creed, color, ethnicity, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender expression, age, height, weight, physical or mental ability, veteran status, military obligations, and marital status.
This policy also applies to internal promotions, training, opportunities for advancement, terminations, outside vendors, organization members and customers, service clients, use of contractors and consultants, and dealings with the general public.