Diminished Value Field Appraisal – Order Now
WHEN DO YOU NEED A DIMINISHED VALUE FIELD APPRAISAL?
- If the insurance carrier specifically asked for one
- If you have Frame or Structural Damage
- If your airbags deployed
- If you have major damage ( $5,000 or more)
- If you have repair quality issues
- If Diminished Value is Greater than $2,000
- If you are going to court or suing the other party
- If you have a first party claim and we’re negotiating a settlement
Repair Quality Checkup: We inspect your vehicle for repair related issues like over-spray, misaligned panels, uneven gaps, mismatched paint etc. We cannot establish Repair Related Diminished Value without a physical inspection.
READY? ORDER A FIELD APPRAISAL BELOW.